November 9-11 3 Day outdoor painting workshop, Rockport Texas
Join me along the beautiful Gulf Coast of Texas for 3 days of intense, fun, cohesive outdoor painting. We will paint at a different location each day to work on a variety of subject matter focusing on learning how to get the most out of that “limited palette”.
What to Expect…
- A challenging and fun painting experience in various locations
- Daily demos for the group
- Individual help
- Daily critiques, individual and group
- On an added note, I will work equally as hard with those who choose to use other mediums, and color palettes.
Learn how painting with less can actually give you more. The limited palette does not only give you a better range, but for painting outdoors it’s hard to find a better working color scheme. A limited palette is lighter, faster, cheaper, and helps to create a better color harmony.
We will be painting different subjects each day, on location. (Weather permitting) There will be plenty of “one-on-one” guidance, demos, and a question & answer session on a daily basis. A class critique will be conducted at the end of each day.
Focus will be on loosening up, developing and honing your own painting skills (to better paint like you, not me), the all elusive values, perspective, and using a limited palette. Class size is limited to help insure we can actually do this.
- This workshop is appropriate for all levels with a basic understanding of the materials.
- For more information or to register and reserve a space in this workshop please fill out form below.
3 Day workshop $325.00, $50 deposit. (non refundable) Supply list available after registration.
Does not include fee’s, lodging, food, or transportation.
For more information or questions please contact Greg through the form below.